- Periodic dusting / wiping off is necessary especially for outdoor furniture. Metal furniture can develop rust if not cleaned regularly.
- Metal parts can be cleaned with a mild soap solution and soft cloth.
- Avoid sitting on the arms of the sofas and chairs as it exerts excess pressure and can cause premature wear and distortion of the padding and fabric.
- All fabrics snag easily and can be damaged by sharp edged toys, buckles, jewelry and domestic pets. Snags, when they do occur, should be trimmed using scissors. Under no circumstances should you attempt to pull it out.
- Direct sunlight over a prolonged period of time can cause fading and/or deterioration of fabric. When planning your room, arrange your furniture so that it is protected from sunlight.
- Clean your upholstery at least once a week with a soft brush or vacuum cleaner as accumulated dirt will accelerate wear and dull the colors. It is advisable to have your furniture cleaned regularly by professional upholstery cleaner as different fibers and fabric constructions require special treatment.
- For sofas with loose-fitted sofa and cushions, we recommend removing and dry cleaning the same as required.
- Strictly avoid using bleach when washing your upholstery.
- Severe spills and stains should only be removed by professional upholstery cleaners.